- 4 rashers Weight Watchers Unsmoked Back Bacon
- 75g (21/1oz) plain flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 75g (2½oz) fine polenta
- 1 tbsp caster sugar
- 50g (1¾oz) hot Peppedew peppers, drained and sliced
- 100ml (3½fl oz) skimmed milk
- 2 medium eggs
- 50g (1¾oz) Weight Watchers Soft Cheese with Roasted Onion & Chive
Preheat the oven to gas mark 5/190°C/fan oven 170°C and line a bun tin with paper cake cases.
Meanwhile, heat a non-stick pan and fry the Weight Watchers Unsmoked Back Bacon for 5 minutes, turning once.
Remove from the heat and chop.
Sift the flour, baking powder and bicarbonate into a bowl.
Stir in the polenta, sugar, bacon and peppers.
Whisk together the milk, eggs and Weight Watchers Soft Cheese with Roasted Onion & Chive
Stir into the dry ingredients, then divide the mixture between the cases.
Bake for 15 minutes.
Serve warm or cold