- Calorie controlled cooking spray
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 red chilli, deseeded and chopped
- 1 tsp each ground cumin & coriander
- 250g (8½oz) extra lean minced beef
- 1 red pepper, deseeded and chopped
- 1 yellow pepper, deseeded and chopped
- 1 green pepper, deseeded and chopped
- 400g (14oz) can chopped tomatoes
- 3 Weight Watchers Wraps
- 75g (2¾oz) Weight Watchers Reduced Fat Grated Mature Cheese
Mist a pan with cooking spray and add the onion. Fry, stirring, for 5 minutes.
Add the garlic, chilli and spices. Fry for 1 minute.
Stir in the mince and fry, stirring, for 2-3 minutes.
Add the peppers and cook for 5 minutes.
Add the tomatoes and ½ can water. Cover and simmer for 20 minutes, stirring. Season to taste.
Mist an ovenproof dish with cooking spray and place 1 Weight Watchers Wraps in the base of it.
Spoon 1/3 of the mince over the top of the wrap.
Sprinkle over the Weight Watchers Reduced Fat Grated Mature Cheese.
Cool and double wrap the assembled bake in clingfilm. Freeze for up to 3 months.
Bake from frozen for 30 minutes at gas mark 4/180°C/fan oven 160°C. Serve between 4.