- 250g (8¾oz) leftover mixed roasted root vegetables
- 75g (2¾oz) boiled Brussels sprouts, chopped
- 10g (1/3oz) wholegrain mustard
- Calorie controlled cooking spray
- 4 rashers Weight Watchers Unsmoked Extra Trimmed Back Bacon
- 2 eggs
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to season
Roughly mash the root vegetables and stir in the Brussels sprouts and mustard. Season.
Mist a pan with the cooking spray and add the bubble and squeak. Fry, stirring and scraping the bottom of the pan for 10 minutes, or until heated through.
Meanwhile, grill the Weight Watchers Unsmoked Extra Trimmed Back Bacon under a preheated grill for 8 – 10 minutes, turning once, until browned.
Heat a pan of water until bubbling, then crack in the eggs.
Cover with a lid and simmer over a low heat for 6 minutes, or until the eggs are cooked to your liking.
To serve, divide the bubble and squeak between 2 plates and top with the bacon and poached eggs.