- Calorie controlled cooking spray
- 450g (15¾oz) skinless chicken breasts, chopped
- 3 leeks, sliced
- 150g (5¼oz) Weight Watchers Soft Cheese with Roasted Onion & Chives
- 100g (3½oz) Quark
- 140g (5oz) baby leaf spinach
- 40g (1½oz) low fat spread
- 100g (3½oz) wholemeal plain flour
- 50g (1¾oz) oats
- 25g (1oz) Parmesan cheese, grated
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to season
- Zero SmartPoints™ value steamed vegetables
Preheat the oven to gas mark 4/180°C/fan oven 160°C.
Mist a pan with cooking spray, add the chicken and fry stirring, for 5 minutes.
Add the leeks. Fry, stirring, for 5 minutes.
Stir in the Weight Watchers Soft Cheese with Roasted Onion & Chives, quark and spinach. Season and transfer to an ovenproof dish.
Rub the low fat spread into the flour to make crumbs and stir in the oats and Parmesan. Sprinkle over the chicken and bake for 45 minutes.
Divide the crumble between 4 plates and serve with the veg.