- 250g (8¾oz) wholewheat penne
- Calorie controlled cooking spray
- 400g (14oz) leeks, trimmed and sliced
- 250g (8¾oz) skinless chicken breast, chopped
- 300g (10½oz) broccoli, chopped
- 2 x jars Weight Watchers Roasted Garlic Sauce
- 18g (3/5oz) bag Weight Watchers Salt & Vinegar Crinkle Crisps, crushed
- Fresh parsley, chopped to garnish
Preheat the oven to gas mark 4/180°C/fan oven 160°C.
Simmer the pasta in a pan of water for 5 minutes, then drain and set aside.
Mist a pan with cooking spray. Add the leeks and fry, stirring, for 5 minutes.
Add the chicken and fry, stirring, for 5 minutes.
Stir in the broccoli and the Weight Watchers Roasted Garlic Sauce. Season and simmer for 5 minutes.
Stir in the pasta, then transfer to an ovenproof dish.
Sprinkle over the Weight Watchers Salt & Vinegar Crinkle Crisps.
Bake for 20-25 minutes or until golden.
Divide between 4 plates, garnish with fresh parsley and serve.