- 3 slices Weight Watchers White Danish Loaf
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp dried sage
- ½ tsp hot chilli powder
- 1 egg, beaten
- 10g (¼oz) plain flour
- 4 x 125g (4½oz) skinless chicken breasts
- Calorie controlled cooking spray
- 150g (5¼oz) Little Gem lettuce, sliced
- 100g (3½oz) carrot, peeled and grated
- 5 spring onions, trimmed and sliced
- 2 tbsp fresh dill, chopped
- 150g (5¼oz) Granny Smith apples
- Juice of ½ lemon
- 1 tsp olive oil
Preheat the oven to gas mark 6/ 200°C/fan oven 180°C.
Blitz the Weight Watchers White Danish Loaf in a processor to make crumbs.
Tip onto a plate.
Stir in the paprika, oregano, sage and chilli.
Place the egg and flour on separate plates.
Dip the chicken in the flour, the egg and the crumbs to coat.
Place on a baking tray misted with cooking spray.
Bake for 20 minutes.
Place the lettuce, carrot, spring onions and dill in a bowl.
Peel and grate the apple.
Add to the vegetables.
Whisk the lemon juice and olive oil together, then add to the vegetables.
Toss to mix.
Divide the slaw between 4 plates and serve with the chicken.