- Calorie controlled cooking spray
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 tsp turmeric
- 10g (1/3oz) fresh ginger, peeled and grated
- 400g (14oz) lean lamb leg steaks, diced
- 300g (10½oz) tomatoes, chopped
- 450g (15¾oz) new potatoes
- 1 x jar Weight Watchers Korma Sauce
- 4 Weight Watchers Mini Plain Naan Breads
- Chopped fresh coriander to garnish
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to season
Mist a pan with cooking spray and add the onion. Fry, stirring, for 5 minutes, then add the garlic, turmeric and ginger and fry, stirring, for a further 2 minutes.
Add the lamb and fry, stirring, for 5 minutes.
Stir in the tomatoes, potatoes, Weight Watchers Korma Sauce and 1 jar of water. Season, then simmer for 1 hour.
Remove the lid and simmer for a further 15 minutes.
Grill the Weight Watchers Mini Plain Naan Breads for 2 minutes.
Divide the curry between 4 bowls and serve with 1 Naan Bread each, garnished with fresh coriander