- Calorie controlled cooking spray
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 mild red chilli, deseeded and chopped
- 1 tsp each garam masala and turmeric
- 1½ litres hot vegetable stock
- 125g (4½oz)dried red lentils
- 400g (14oz) cauliflower, chopped
- 100g (3½oz) peas
- 100g (3½oz) spring greens, shredded
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to season
- 2 Weight Watchers Mini Garlic & Coriander Naan Breads, torn
- 4 tbsp fat free natural yogurt
- Fresh coriander, chopped to serve
Preheat the oven to gas mark 4/180°C/fan oven 160°C.
Mist a dish with cooking spray and add the onion. Fry, stirring, for 5 minutes, then stir in the garlic, chilli and spices.
Cook for 1 minute, then stir in the stock, lentils and cauliflower. Simmer for 10 minutes.
Stir in the peas and greens. Season.
Top with the torn Weight Watchers Mini Garlic & Coriander Naan Breads and bake for 30 minutes until the Naan Bread chunks are crisp.
Ladle into 4 bowls, top each with 1 tbsp yogurt and garnish with fresh coriander.