- 100g (3½oz) fat free natural yogurt
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 20g (¾oz) fresh ginger, peeled and grated
- 1 tbsp garam masala
- 1 tsp each ground cumin, ground coriander and turmeric
- ½ tsp cayenne pepper
- Pinch of salt
- 1.6kg (3½lb) whole chicken
- 1 Weight Watchers Mini Plain Naan Breads
- 3 Weight Watchers Premium Pork Sausages, skinned
- 150g (5¼oz) apple, peeled, grated
- 1 small onion, grated
- 1 green chilli,deseeded, chopped
Mix together the yogurt, lemon juice, garlic, ginger, spices and 1 tbsp garam masala with a pinch of salt.
Remove the skin from the chicken and cover with the yogurt. Marinate in the fridge for 2-3 hours.
Preheat the oven to gas mark 6/ 200°C/fan oven 180°C.
Place the chicken in a roasting tin and loosely cover with foil. Roast for 45 minutes.
Blitz 1 Weight Watchers Mini Plain Naan Breads in a processor to make crumbs.
Stir in the sausage meat, apple, onion, chilli and 1 tsp garam masala. Shape into 16 balls.
Remove the foil from the pan, add the stuffing and roast for 35 minutes.
Rest the chicken for 30 minutes.
Serve 115g (4oz) meat per person, with 2 stuffing balls and roast dinner trimmings (remember to add the extra ProPoints values).