- 1 slice Weight Watchers White Danish
- 450g (16oz) lean minced beef
- 1 egg, beaten
- Grated zest of 1 lemon
- 1 tsp ground allspice
- 1 tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
- 10g (1/3oz) cornflour
- Calorie controlled cooking spray
- 1 x jar Weight Watchers Parmesan and Pesto Sauce
- 1.25kg (2lbs 12oz) potatoes, peeled and chopped
- 50g (1¾oz) Weight Watchers Dairy Spread
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to season
- Zero SmartPoints value steamed vegetables, to serve
Blitz the Weight Watchers White Danish in a processor to make crumbs.
Add to the mince with the egg, lemon zest, allspice and parsley. Season and shape into 12 meatballs.
Meanwhile, sprinkle the cornflour on a plate and roll the meatballs in it.
Mist a pan with cooking spray and fry the meatballs, stirring, for 5-8 minutes.
Add the Weight Watchers Parmesan and Pesto Sauce with ¼ jar water. Simmer for 30 minutes.
Meanwhile, boil the potatoes for 25 minutes.
Drain and mash with Weight Watchers Dairy Spread. Season.
Divide between 4 plates. Serve with the meatballs and vegetables.