- 2 Weight Watchers Tortillas
- Calorie controlled cooking spray
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 tsp each ground coriander, cumin
- ½ tsp chilli powder
- 420g (14¾oz) can mixed beans in water, drained
- 400g (14oz) can chopped tomatoes
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to season
- Handful of fresh coriander leaves
- 4 tsp Weight Watchers West Country Créme Fraîche
Preheat the grill to high.
Slice the Weight Watchers Tortillas into nacho chips and grill for 3-4 minutes or until crisp. Set aside.
Mist a pan with the cooking spray and fry the onion for 5 minutes.
Add the garlic and spices and fry, stirring, for 1 minute.
Stir in the beans, chopped tomatoes and 2 cans of water.
Bring to the boil, then reduce the heat and simmer for 20 minutes. Season and stir in the coriander leaves.
Ladle into 4 bowls. Divide the tortilla chips between the bowls and serve with 1 tsp Weight Watchers West Country Créme Fraîche each.