- 800g (1lb 12/14oz) butternut squash, peeled and chopped
- Calorie controlled cooking spray
- 150g (5¼oz) cashews
- 4 slices Weight Watchers Thick Sliced Wholemeal
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 tsp paprika
- ½ tsp each ground cinnamon and cumin
- 400g (14oz) mushrooms, sliced
- 100g (3½oz) Weight Watchers Soft Cheese with Roasted Onion and Chives
- 2 tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
Preheat oven to gas mark 4/180°C/fan oven 160°C.
Roast the squash, misted with cooking spray, for 30 minutes.
Blitz the cashews in a processor to chop. Blitz the Weight Watchers Thick Sliced Wholemeal to make crumbs.
Fry the onion for 5 minutes.
Add the garlic and spices and fry, stirring, for 1 minute.
Add the mushrooms and fry, stirring, for 10-15 minutes.
Mash the squash, then stir in with the Weight Watchers Soft Cheese with Roasted Onion and Chives and parsley. Add to the nut mixture.
Press the mixture into a 450g (1lb) loaf tin misted with cooking spray. Bake for 1 hour.
Slice into 16 and serve 2 slices each with roast dinner trimmings.