- 50g (1¾oz) wholemeal pasta twists
- 30g (1oz) Weight Watchers Reduced Fat Grated Mature Cheese
- 15g (½oz) pitted black olives in brine, drained and chopped
- 75g (2¾oz) cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 tsp pine nuts
- 2 tbsp reduced fat mayonnaise
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to season
- 1 tbsp fresh basil leaves, torn
Cook the pasta twists in gently boiling water for 10 – 12 minutes or until the pasta is cooked but still with some bite. Drain and return to the pan.
Stir in the Weight Watchers Reduced Fat Grated Mature Cheese, olives, cherry tomatoes, pine nuts, mayonnaise and basil.
Season and either arrange on a serving plate or spoon into an airtight container and chill for up to 24 hours.