- 800g (1lb 12¼oz) sweet potatoes, scrubbed
- Calorie controlled cooking spray
- ½ tsp paprika
- 1 onion, roughly chopped
- 1 red pepper, deseeded and chopped
- 1 green pepper, deseeded and chopped
- 250g (8¾oz) courgette, roughly chopped
- 300g (10½oz) Quorn mince
- 2 x Pouches Weight Watchers Chilli Con Carne Sauce
- 60g (2oz) reduced fat soured cream
- Fresh coriander, chopped, to garnish
- Salt to season
Preheat the oven to gas mark 6/200°C/fan oven 180°C.
Slice the potatoes into wedges. Place in a bowl and mist with cooking spray.
Add the paprika and a pinch of salt. Toss to coat and then spread out on a baking tray.
Bake the potato wedges for 45 minutes, turning occasionally.
Mist a pan with cooking spray. Add the onion. Fry, stirring, for 5 minutes
Add the peppers and courgette. Fry, stirring, for 5 minutes.
Add the Quorn mince and fry, stirring, for 2 minutes.
Stir in the Weight Watchers Chilli Con Carne Sauce and ½ a jar of water, then cover and bring to the boil. Reduce the heat and simmer, stirring occasionally, for 20 minutes or until thickened.
Divide the potato wedges and chilli between 4 warm plates and serve with 15g (½oz) sour cream each, garnished with chopped coriander.