- Calorie controlled cooking spray
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1 green chilli, deseeded and finely chopped
- 250g (8¾oz) extra lean minced beef
- 150g (5¼oz) frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 x 350g Weight Watchers Chilli con Carne Sauce
- 8 Simple pancakes
- 175g (6¼oz) fresh tomato salsa
- 60g (2oz) Weight Watchers Reduced Fat Grated Mature Cheese
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to season
Mist a pan with cooking spray and add the onion and green chilli and fry for 1 minute, then add the mince and fry, stirring, for 5 minutes.
Stir in the vegetables, Weight Watchers Chilli con Carne Sauce and ½ jar water. Simmer for 20 minutes, then season.
Preheat the grill.
Divide the chilli between the pancakes. Roll up to make cylinders.
Arrange in ovenproof dishes. Spoon over the salsa. Sprinkle over the cheese.
Grill for 5 minutes.
Divide between 4 plates to serve.