- Calorie controlled cooking spray
- 1 small red onion, finely sliced
- 1 mild red chilli, deseeded and finely chopped
- ½ tsp ground cumin
- ½ tsp ground coriander
- 1 x 400g (14oz) can cooked chickpeas, drained
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 2 Weight Watchers Wraps
- 2 tbsp reduced fat houmous
- 40g (1½oz) rocket
Mist a frying pan with cooking spray and place over a medium heat. Add the onion and fry, stirring, for 5 minutes.
Stir in the chilli and spices and fry for a further 2 minutes.
Add the chickpeas with the lemon juice, season and cook, stirring, for 3-5 minutes.
Warm the Weight Watchers Wraps in the microwave for 30 seconds.
Place on 2 serving plates. Top each with the chickpeas, 1 tbsp houmous each and the rocket and serve.